TRAINING COURSES - Sound Healing and Reiki
Sound Healing with the Voice (CoSH)® Practitioner Training
Sue Pready is a Tutor for The College of Sound Healing and has been running the above practitioner training programme in Hertfordshire since 2012. Having relocated to Oxfordshire at the end of 2019, Sue will now be offering this course in Abingdon-on-Thames from March 2022 at the beautifully peaceful and welcoming St. Ethelwold’s Centre.
This Core Practitioner Training consists of five weekend modules delivered over a period of approximately one year and is fully accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association). The fundamental focus of this whole programme is on developing and using the voice for healing.
During the training you will learn a wide variety of methods for giving sound healing treatments with the voice. (The only other instrument required is a set of C&G Tuning Forks at Part 2).
Once you have successfully completed the Practitioner Training you can become a full Member of the College of Sound Healing (MCSH) and the Therapeutic Sound Association (TSA).
It is helpful if participants have already studied some form of healing before undertaking the course, e.g. massage, reiki, music therapy, yoga, counselling. After each weekend you will need to complete a piece of written work in the form of a review and submit it to your tutor. There will also be some additional homework to complete after Part 1 and case studies after each of Parts 2, 3 and 4 (making a total of 36 case studies in all). After Part 4, you will be required to write an extended essay of 3,000 words that is externally assessed to complete the course.
- For full course details:
- For further details specific to the course in Abingdon - plus testimonials, insights and feedback received from past students in Hertfordshire:
- To download the first chapter of the Course Book “Sound Healing Practice”:
- For an informal chat and to answer any questions you may have,
please contact Sue Pready here.
Reiki Training: The Usui System of Natural Healing
After running Reiki courses to all levels for many years in Hertfordshire, Sue Pready relocated to Oxfordshire in 2019 where she now offers courses by request (including back in Hertfordshire).
For further details of all courses please contact Sue who will be happy to email you whichever Training Info Sheets you may be interested in below:
|Reiki 1st Degree||Beginners Level||(Shoden)|
|Reiki 2nd Degree||Practitioner Level||(Okuden)|
|Reiki 3rd Degree||Master Level||(Shinpiden)|
|Reiki 4th Degree||Master Teacher|
For further reading, I hope you enjoy:
If you would like to train in Reiki with Sue,
please register your interest.
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS - General Interest
Sue has previously offered a varied range of talks, workshops, events and collaborations in Hertfordshire and is happy to tailor talks or sound and story sessions to suit the needs and/or interests of your group, school, care home, charity or organisation. To find out more about what may be possible, contact Sue. General enquiries welcome.
Some examples of past events …
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
- Tuning in to Sound & Story (CoSH)
- Sound & Story Sessions for Children
- Laughter Workshops for Carers
- Soundbaths for Rest & Relaxation
- Creating Tone Poems: Songs without Words
- The Healing Voice - Retreat Days
- Creating Voicescapes for Relaxation & Delight
- Learn Sacred Chants from around the World
- Reiki Shares and Retreat Days
- Self-Realisation through Sound & Story
- Ten Top Tips to Tune up Your Day
- My Life-Changing Experience of Tomatis Listening Therapy
- Insights into Sound Healing & the Benefits to you
- New regular sound healing groups coming in 2022